Best of Hawaii Moderate
Experience the best of Hawaii: the powerful waves of Oahu’s North Shore, Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona, learning from naturalists at the Hawaii Ocean Science and Technology Park, and Hawaiian coffee. You’ll forge an unforgettable connection with nature, from a lush Maui farm and to a memorable visit to Volcanoes National Park.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Kaanapali: O’o farm produces naturally grown leafy green vegetables, root vegetables, fruiting body plants, orchard fruits, savory herbs, and a wide array of edible flowers. We meet the farm team and enjoy a delicious lunch cooked over an open fire using the richest produce harvested right on the farm.
- Kona: This evening, lose yourself in the moment as your embrace the lively tradition of the Hawaiian Luau and enjoy a dinner featuring local flavours and tropical cocktails.
- Pearl Harbour: Visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific for a moving and unforgettable experience.
- Kona: Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about and see the giant manta rays that come to the Kona shores to feed each day. Enjoy education talks at the Manta Center on the Big Island and learn about why the ocean currents and rich minerals attract these majestic ocean animals close to the island's shore. The manta rays that inhabit Hawaiian waters belong to the Mobula alfredi species, the second largest species in the world, and can grow a wingspan of up to 18 feet (5.5 m).
- Kona: You will have the choice of visiting a deep Ocean Salt farm to learn about the importance of salt in Hawaiian culture and its production from the deep ocean or visiting the Kanaloa Octopus Farm where researchers are exploring new techniques for aquaculture and sustainable farming.
- : Explore a local coffee plantation on the Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- : Visit Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii Ocean Science Park, and a local farm on Maui with a Local Specialist
- : See the powerful ocean waves of the North Shore of Oahu
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : Flights from Honolulu-Kona and Hilo-Kahului
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Flights from Honolulu-Kona and Hilo-Kahului
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|2||Uncover Oahu's Natural Beauty|
|3||Explore And Play In Honolulu|
|4||Discover The History Of Honolulu|
|5||Journey To The Big Island|
|6||Relax And Explore In Kona|
|7||Experience the Sights, Flavours and Wildlife of Hawaii Make Travel Matter|
|8||Enjoy The Flora And Fauna Of Maui|
|9||Maui Your Way|
|10||Until We Meet Again|