Welcome to Colorado
Enjoy Colorado sightseeing visiting Rocky Mountain and Mesa Verde National Parks, hearing captivating tales of the Gold Rush, ride aboard historic trains and drive the scenic "Million Dollar" and Peak to Peak Highways against the unforgettable backdrop of red-rock country.
- Visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder, Vail, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Colorado National Monument, Palisade, Silverton, Durango, Ouray, Mesa Verde National Park, Great Sand Dunes National Park Preserve, Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, the US Olympic & Paralympic Museum
- Scenic Drive along Trail Ridge Road, Million Dollar Highway, San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway, Rim Rock Drive, Peak to Peak Highway
- Iconic Train The historic Georgetown Loop Railroad, the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Pikes Peak Cog Railway
- Stays With Stories Stay at Hotel Boulderado, which for more than 100 years, has been one of the most famous and luxurious hotel landmarks in Boulder.
- Stays With Stories Discover Hotel Colorado, a member of the National Trust's Historic Hotel of America.
- Connect With Locals Visit the 'Peach and Wine Capital of Colorado', perfectly nestled along the Colorado River. Stop at a local family's orchards, 'Connect with Locals' as you meet with family members and learn about the history of this farming family.
- Stays With Stories Stay at The Strater Hotel, adorned with beautiful handcrafted woodwork, housing the largest collection of American Victorian walnut antiques. It's Durango's Historic Landmark Hotel, showcasing stories of the old west and mining times.
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Your Choice Dining
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Good Day Denver|
|2||Traverse The Rocky Mountains|
|3||All Aboard The Georgetown Loop Railroad|
|5||Savour The Flavours Of Colorado|
|6||Journey Through The Rustic Rockies|
|7||Unmask Mesa Verde National Park|
|8||Discover The Great Sand Dunes|
|9||Traverse To Majestic Pikes Peak|
|10||Roam The Garden Of The Gods|