Best of Israel and Jordan with Dead Sea Extension
From the Wailing Wall to the rose-red façades of Petra, this historical interlude with Israel and Jordan will see you visit the tomb of King David, the Mount of Beatitudes and the Dead Sea, before following in the footsteps of spice traders across desert landscapes.
- Explore Jerusalem and Amman with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Fortress of Masada and the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, the Mount of Olives and the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, the Church of Annunciation in Nazareth, Jesus Boat at the Sea of Galilee, the old Synagogue and the Mount of Beatitudes near Capernaum, the ancient Synagogue and artists' colony at Safed, the underground Crusader City of Acre, the Roman Amphitheatre at Caesarea, the Greco-Roman city at Jerash, the unique ancient city at Petra, the Crusader Fortress at Shobak and Wadi Rum
- View the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa, the excavations of Solomon's Stables and the Roman Amphitheatre, the aqueduct at Caesarea, the Roman amphitheatre and Citadel in Amman, Moses' Promised Land on Mount Nebo and the mosaic map of the Holy Land at Madaba
- Scenic Cruise boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Connect With Locals In Jaffa, meet the Hiffawi family for a Be My Guest lunch and taste the coffee they have been making for generations. You'll also learn their story of living as Christians in a multi-religious society.
- Connect With Locals Embrace the genuine hospitality of your Jordanian hosts during an exclusive Be My Guest dinner with a family in their Amman home featuring favourite local flavours.
- Dive into Culture In the 'Rose City' of Petra, you'll see tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs and admire the 45m-high facades of Al Khazneh, the Treasury.
- Dive into Culture Visit the Western Wall, otherwise known as the Wailing Wall, renowned as one of the holiest places for the Jewish faith.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Visit the Iraq al-Amir Women's Centre and learn how they create soap from olive oil and greeting cards from recycled paper, followed by lunch prepared by the women.
- 2 Be My Guests
- 13 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 7 Dinners
- 1 Regional Dinner
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Journey from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem|
|2||A Day to Explore the Dead Sea and Masada|
|3||The Church of Nativity in Bethlehem|
|4||Onwards to Lower Galilee|
|5||Admire Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes and Safed|
|6||On to Acre, Haifa, Caesarea and Tel Aviv|
|7||Discover Coastal Tel Aviv|
|8||Off to Amman|
|9||Explore Ancient Jerash|
|10||Onwards to Petra|
|11||Discover Colourful Petra and Scenic Wadi Rum|
|12||Admire Scenic Wadi Rum and on to the Dead Sea|
|13||Float in the Dead Sea|