Stroll through streets filled with romance, history and adventure as you travel Europe. Feed your imagination as you relax on the stunning shores of Lake Lucerne, watch master craftsmen create treasures in Venice and admire the magic of the snow-capped Swiss Alps.
- Discover Lucerne and Venice
- Explore London, Paris, Florence and Rome with a Local Specialist
- Visit a glassblowing factory in Venice and St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- View the White Cliffs of Dover, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice and the ancient sites of Rome
- See the Somme Battlefields and the vineyards of Burgundy in France
- Scenic Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Connect With Locals Travel to Isola Tiberina for an evening with Fabio and his family. Enjoy a drinks reception at their apartment before our Be My Guest dinner in a unique setting amongst Roman excavations.
- Dive into Culture Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 9 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Ferry across the Channel from Dover to Calais
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Pick-up when you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host when you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel.
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...